Register for this Complimentary Seminar on Hg, ICP, VOC and TOC
Please join us in Somerset, NJ on May 10th.
Teledyne Leeman Labs and Teledyne Tekmar have joined together to provide you with this informative seminar. Today's labs must be productive to stay ahead of the competition. If you are not running as many samples as you could, you are not realizing your full profit potential. Our seminar is focused on providing you tools to help you be as productive and profitable as possible with your sample analysis.
Date:May 10, 2017
Location: Somerset, NJ (location to be determined)
Time: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm (Registration at 8:30 am)(Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided)
Note: This is a complimentary seminar.
Presentation topics to be covered during this 1-day seminar include:
- Soil and Wastewater Analysis Using Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Radial, Axial or Dual View?
- Basic ICP Troubleshooting
- A Pragmatic Approach to Mercury Analysis in Today’s Streamlined Laboratories for Environmental Wastewater and Naptha
- Theory of Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption (CVAS) and Fluorescence (CVAFS) Spectroscopy as well as Direct Combustion (CVAA) for Determination of Mercury
- Software – instrument and information control
- Basics of a Wastewater and Petroleum based Methods
- Maintenance – keeping performance on track
- Troubleshooting – recovering optimum performance
- Breaking the four samples per hour testing barrier with the Lumin Purge and Trap Concentrator
- How safe is your medicine cabinet? USP 467 Residual Solvent Application Overview
- Things affecting throughput in the laboratory: Basic mechanical troubleshooting and application based problems in environmental laboratories
- TOC Fundamentals
- Selecting the Best TOC for You
- Method Optimization
- Tips to Save Money
- TOC Troubleshooting Tricks
To register for this seminar, please fill out the form to the right. We will send you a confirmation and reminder as we get closer to the seminar.