Leeman Labs is a pioneer in the ICP spectrometry industry, and we were the first to use an Echelle spectrometer for ICP-OES. Recently we added our new Prodigy Plus High Dispersion ICP Spectrometer to our family of ICP-OES instruments. The Prodigy Plus builds upon our legacy and experience, while incorporating new state-of-the-art technology.
Our instruments are used in laboratories around the world for measuring trace elements. The Prodigy Plus combines the latest solid-state detection technology with our advanced high dispersion Echelle spectrometer to provide all the capabilities labs will need for ICP.
The Prodigy Plus not only delivers superb resolution, stability and detection limits for reliable results, it also provides a wide variety of optional features that are guaranteed to enhance the capabilities of your inorganic analysis lab.
The following are a few the benefits of the Prodigy Plus ICP-OES:
- Large Format, CMOS based, Advanced Solid State Array Detector
- Full wavelength coverage from 165 – 1100 nm (135 – 1100 nm with Halogen Option)
- 800 mm focal length, low stray light optics
- Full Frame Imaging captures entire ICP spectrum at once
- Available in Radial, Axial and Dual View configurations
- Application specific sample introduction systems
- Built-in scheduled maintenance monitor
- Twist-n-Lock Sample Introduction
Our ICP Spectrometers are considered workhorses, and we have developed a broad variety of ICP-OES instruments to meet the diverse and growing number of applications.
The evolution of ICP-OES continues, which makes selecting the right instrument manufacturer even more important. To help you select the best instrument configurations for your sample types, please contact us.